Sunday, December 14, 2014

Slow cooker adventures



Earlier this month I convicted the OH to let me spend £14 on a slow cooker from Asda. I'm gonna admit that I didn't even know what one was until a couple of months ago and as soon as I started reading up on them I knew I had to get one.

Since my last post so long ago life has changed a lot. I became engaged and will be getting married on the 12th of January 2015 (less than a month away, yeek!) and I am currently 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. So the appeal of minimal food preparation and washing up combined with coming home to a cooked meal was far too great for me to resist!

So now I have my cooker and will be posting my adventures as well as generally being more active.

Looking forward to reading your comments and please feel free to send recepies for me to try!

Claudia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment