Monday, May 25, 2015

Current crochet project

Hello everyone!

If you keep following my blog you will soon find out that I am a big fan of crochet. There is something quite satisfying about picking up some wool and turn it into something entirely different. I am no pro but I am capable of doing most crochet techniques and enjoy working on projects.

My current project is a granny square blanket to use in the pram when out and about. Normally I would jump at the chance of buying wool for a project but this time I decided to use what I already had since this month I'm starting a pretty intensive savings scheme.



Because I decided to only use wool I already had this meant that I had to be pretty flexible with colour schemes. I started by using some Stylecraft Special DK in pomegranate and some beige/grey merino I had. I quickly realized that it wasn't going to be enough even for the small blanket so added some Stylecraft Special DK in Aster (not 100% sure that's the name as I've lost the label).



Now I'm about halfway done and fast running out so will probably be adding one or more colours which I haven't quite decided yet. I'm actually really enjoying this random colour co ordination and can't wait to see what it will look like when finished! I'll keep you guys posted!

That's enough from me. Thanks for reading and don't forget to say hi in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment