Sunday, July 19, 2015

Warm Welcome

Hello everyone,

If you read my last post you know that we have not only moved house but we have also moved to the other side of the city. We left our uniform suburban housing estate to join a small rural community by the seaside.

Well as soon as we moved in we were given a warm welcome by everyone. We are renting a cottage on a huge farm owned and run by a large family. Everyone around here knows each other and most of them are family.

Instead of seeing us as the strangers that we are, the family has been super welcoming. Everyone from the children, to the adults to the dogs and even the farm animals have said hello! So welcoming in fact that our landlady dropped by with some yummy cupcakes made by her!

I'm going to keep this post short but I have lots of posts planned and things I want to share with you! Now I just need to find the time for it...

In the mean time enjoy soome pictures of these amazing cupcakes!

Almost too good to eat


Almost... nothing like a coffee and a cupcake to start the day
If you are in the North Dublin area, I definitely recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment